Tuesday 6 September 2011

#JuicyGoss Jessie J forced to have bone transplant



JESSIE







Jessie J has revealed that she may never be able to wear high heels again, after a foot injury forced her to undergo a bone transplant.

The injury, which occurred when she fell off a stage platform in June during concert rehearsals, was so bad that her foot may never properly heal.

"I've had to have full reconstruction. I've had my bone taken out and someone else's put in. I hope they were a tap dancer," Jessie told reporters. "I don't know when it's going to be fully healed, or if I will ever be able to wear heels again. I'll have to get an endorsement deal with a trainer company."

The singer said that recovering from the fall was one of the hardest challenges she's faced yet as an artist: "I have days where I sit and cry. It's the hardest thing I've been through. I should have really spent the last three months at home but I couldn't turn down the VMAs and Glastonbury. The doctor keeps telling me to rest but I'm doing another video this week for Domino."

Jessie is also concerned about the injury affecting her support slot on Katy Perry's upcoming tour.

She said: "Katy saw me at the VMAs and said, 'You need to get the foot fixed before the tour'."

No comments:

Post a Comment